Saturday, July 29, 2006

Denene's visit to Vietnam 6

morning darling sweetiepie. I'm sending a fax...& am about to go out and> > about with the tour group looking like a bunch of western tourists. np.i> > did the set out on my own thing early this morning wearing track suit> pants> > & my red t shirt that sez the horses are talking just listen. most> > inappropriate i thought. around here they would eat them methinks. much> much> > love to you. please reply to this email address & we'll see how we go.you> > can also fax me between now and monday morning. luv u.> > denene@vietnam.com.vietnam. ps i had the most bizarre meal of my lifefor> > breakfast. salad greens, broccoli, cauliflower, tomato, cucumber,carrot,> > salted black bean fish, cashew nuts, chili, strange sauce x 2, soy and> > sesame oil. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Click here to accept Credit Cards in just minutes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home