Saturday, July 29, 2006

Denene's visit to Vietnam 4

hey. hue fabulous. very ritzy hotel so only here one night, then coach tovung> > tau tomorrow after a small cruise on the perfume river by sampan. (Icould> > get used to this) I'll get the fax no. as soon as poss. for the next> hotel.> > I'm there for two nights. I skipped the afternoon tour in Hue in orderto> > have some time alone, write postcards, buy water, drink french wine. you> > know the score. I don't doubt that you're busy me little darlin'. & what> are> > you eating these days?> > food in Hoi An ok but nothing to write home about - well, not strictly> true.> > there's the bizarre breakfast that I had for two days running, but atethe> > strange, not-so-good smell that you hit on the streets every now andthen.> > It was in one of the pickled vegetables that I had for brekkie, so itput> me> > off & I went on to the more normal omelette type affair that you could> order> > at the 'egg station'. More wonderful signs & writings every where I go.> > Here we are asked to 'have a cleansing bath before entering the pool.'> Then> > on leaving the pool, we are asked to 'go to the toilet and then have> another> > cleansing bath before re-entering the pool'. Also, dear, don't cook and> iron> > clothes in the rooms.> > I'm going to send Jess a postcard, but I don't recall her house number,> flat> > number and postcode. Give her a ring for me, would you, find out & then> > email info. Thanks heaps.> > Right. I'm off to get an adaptor so I can recharge the battery in the> camera> > (taking lots of pics) + thinking of a dip in the pool before the royal> > dinner at 7 pm or is it 7:30 pm. The water here, (I just walked aroundthe> > block) is cheaper again. 6,000 dong for the first 1 and a half litres,and> > 5,000 dong for the second. 11,000 dong. I'm doing well.> > Much Much Adoring Love & really do wish you were here.> > I'm seriously thinking of bringing you back &, yes, I'll travel rough.> > We also have a Europe trip to think of. Me dad's running out of time,and> > we've got a girl & boy in france & italy. Oh yes, and Long Bay.> > ....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------


Click here to accept Credit Cards in just minutes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home