Saturday, July 29, 2006

Denene's visit to Vietnam 5

9 am here, & we're checking out. Plane to Hue leaving at 12:40 from Ha> Noi.> > (Are you following the itinerary?) So. Quick email to keep you up to> speed.> > I've been told that you should have the fax by now. We should be able to> fax> > each other at these hotels & it's much cheaper for you to me than fromme> to> > you, so keep in mind.> > Went for walk. Bought rambutan + longans for 40,000 dong, & the girl got> > impatient with me because some of the change was in coin, which I had no> > idea about. I then bought water with the coins, which I regret cos Iwould> > like to have kept them. Still, plenty of time, hey. So, the water cost> > 70,000 dong. approx 70 cents. I've paid 80,000, 100,000 & been asked for> > 120,000 respectively, so I'm cottoning on. I feel like I'm just findingmy> > way around and off we go. (I know, I know, but remember I'm just finding> my> > feet & casing the joint...)> >> > Maureen (note spelling, my university- degree -jewelling -husband)should> be> > on her way to Sydney with Gwen by now................would write morebut> > this is costing me a Fortune! So. will check out now & then try to find> > internet cafes but methinks smaller towns now so will have to find thatin> > Ho Chi Minh City. Much love, the time is going very quickly for> > me..........thinking of you & your very slow replies to my emails.> > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Adoring vietnamese-type wife,> > denene.


Click here to accept Credit Cards in just minutes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home